Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Favorite Things Christmas Swap 2012


I know, I know, it's barely October and I am already talking about Christmas. Hear me out okay though because I promise it's for a good reason :)

Last year, Lindsey and I teamed up to organize a Christmas blog swap for Canadians as we are never able to join in other swaps. It went so well and everyone loved it so much that we decided to do it again this year! I know that both of us have connected with more Canadian bloggers over this past year, so hopefully we have new (and old) faces joining us.

The idea is to send a package to your swap partner giving them a few things that show what you love most about Christmas time. The ideas are endless...anything from your favorite cookies to your favorite recipe to hot chocolate to a pretty ornament. It can be anything that you like and that you would like to share with another person.

Hopefully this package arriving in your mailbox will bring a smile to your face in the middle of a cold Canadian winter and will help you find new blogs to read!

The details:
  • You must have an active blog and be willing to share your package on your blog once you have received it.
  • Must be a Canadian blogger (sorry friends from the States!)
  • Leave a comment telling me (with your email address or ensuring it's linked to your blog) that you are interested in participating
  • Please let us know by Friday October 26, 2012 
  • You will only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package
Once we have the final numbers, we will partner everyone up and send out the information accordingly.

Please let Lindsey or I know if there are any questions. Looking forward to seeing who is interested! :)
 

31 comments :

  1. YES! I am in, I was hoping this was the surprise! :) Sounds like a plan - I will share it on my blog too to see if we can get more participants too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Bah it's me rockthedogs.WordPress.com

      Delete
  4. What a great idea!!! Count me in! joannagregson(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like so much fun!! email: laura(at)scribblesandsass(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! Thanks to both of you for organizing it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! This sounds like a lot of fun...I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in! Sounds like fun!
    email: aflyinmycoffee at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm in again
    stacyjohnston30@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in for sure! but I'm not aloud to be excited for christmas until after halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to join too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in as well! So exciting. I'm at http://theblackbirdblogging.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll do it again! Last year was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea! I loved this from last year so I'm in again! Thanks for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in! torontogirlwestATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anything to cheer me up during the long Canadian winter ;)
    I'm in!
    healthyfrenchie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in - you have my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Word up - I am in

    waddington.hope@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yes! Please add me to the "nice" list: usetmysoulalight@live.ca This is gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Count me in! Sounds fun! kj.white@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That sounds like a great idea! I would love to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh! This New Zealand reader wishes she could partake!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm in! Such a great idea. Thanks for organizing this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, would love to participate but won't be home till January - can I mail a post-Christmas, January-blues-busting package instead???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...