Last year, Lindsey and I teamed up to organize a Christmas blog swap for Canadians as we are never able to join in other swaps. It went so well and everyone loved it so much that we decided to do it again this year! I know that both of us have connected with more Canadian bloggers over this past year, so hopefully we have new (and old) faces joining us.
The idea is to send a package to your swap partner giving them a few things that show what you love most about Christmas time. The ideas are endless...anything from your favorite cookies to your favorite recipe to hot chocolate to a pretty ornament. It can be anything that you like and that you would like to share with another person.
Hopefully this package arriving in your mailbox will bring a smile to your face in the middle of a cold Canadian winter and will help you find new blogs to read!
- You must have an active blog and be willing to share your package on your blog once you have received it.
- Must be a Canadian blogger (sorry friends from the States!)
- Leave a comment telling me (with your email address or ensuring it's linked to your blog) that you are interested in participating
- Please let us know by Friday October 26, 2012
- You will only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package
Please let Lindsey or I know if there are any questions. Looking forward to seeing who is interested! :)