This week, we:
- Tuesday: we went and got groceries in the morning and then went to our last aquasize class in the afternoon
- Wednesday: we didn't do too much in the morning as Harley was at doggie daycare so we didn't have to walk him. I worked out while Amelia had her morning nap. In the early afternoon, we went to meet up with M & M at a local play place. She spoiled me and brought me some brownies..so delicious! We totally failed at a getting a picture.
- Thursday: in the morning, we took Harley for a walk and hung around the house. In the afternoon, we met up with two friends from our prenatal group at a play place that was having a Halloween party. It was so cute seeing them dressed up! I put Amelia down for a nap when we got home, but Amelia decided 25 minutes was long enough. Luckily, she was fairly happy. Mr.D had a work thing in the evening, so it was just Amelia and I.
The book I read was nothing again. I need something to read- what have you read lately?
The meals we had this week were:
- Monday: shrimp tacos
- Tuesday: chicken thighs with coconut rice and broccoli tots
- Wednesday: pork tenderloin with sweet potatoes and broccoli
- Thursday: left overs for me as Mr.D was out
- Friday: roasted red pepper pasta
Have a great weekend everyone!