Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Canadian Blogger Christmas Swap 2016: link up


Lindsey and I just want to say thank you to everyone who signed up and participated this year! We love that people get excited for it year after year, and that you come back to join in the fun :)

Brie was my partner this year, so we exchanged our packages on Saturday at the blogger Christmas party. She spoiled me with two ornaments {we both apparently couldn't decide on just one}, chocolates, and a Christmas book for Amelia. She has read it almost every night since then and loves opening the flaps! Thank you again Brie :)



If you have already posted about your ornament/package, feel free to add it to the link up below :)




3 comments :

  1. I love the ornaments from Brie - they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ornaments!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I'm glad you liked your ornaments. I bought the same one's for my tree too haha. And I'm glad Amelia liked the book! Have you guys read Dear Zoo by the same author? It's one of Sully's favourites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...