Monday, May 1, 2017

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! I can't believe that it's already May, which means I'm almost done work. Only 18 more days...that's crazy to me. 

{friday} a very quiet night as Brian went to a mountain bike meeting and then out for beers with Justin. I put Amelia to bed, and then proceeded to lay in bed and watch Netflix/play on the internet until I fell asleep. 

{saturday} Amelia decided to wake up at 5:45am with a stuffy nose, so we brought her into bed with us. She didn't fall back asleep though, but Brian got up with her around 6:20am and I ended up falling back asleep for an hour. Once I was up, Brian made us "cancakes" as Amelia likes to call them! We headed to the mall shortly after it opened so I could get some stuff at Sephora and was trying to find a cardigan for maternity pictures, without any luck. 

When Amelia went down for a nap, I quickly did my hair and then headed out to a friend/co-workers house down south. She kindly offered to do my make up for maternity pictures and I loved how it turned out! 


I got home around 4pm, which left me enough time to change, eat something, get Amelia ready and head out the door for our maternity pictures. Amelia wanted NOTHING to do with them, but hopefully we got a couple good ones with her. The rest of the night was spent relaxing and finally watching Girl on the Train. The book is definitely way better!

{sunday} I was spoiled again and had another sleep in, which was definitely needed (Amelia was up a bunch that night because she had to poop). Justin came over to watch a mountain bike race with Brian, so I took Amelia and Harley for a walk. The rest of the morning was spent cleaning and doing some laundry. 

In the late afternoon, we went to Alison and Justin's for dinner. The kids had a great time running around in the backyard and playing together. I think the cutest thing had to be Amelia and Ryder hugging each other good bye! Thanks again for the delicious dinner guys :)


 Tell me: how was your weekend?

6 comments :

  1. Our husbands sure spend a lot of time together!! ha You look gorgeous! I can't wait to see your photos! Thanks again for the delicious dessert, so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your make-up for the mat photos! I wish I had a friend who could do/teach me to do make-up better. Can't wait to see the photos - I hope some with Amelia turned out, Kids can be so difficult during the photo process...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup!! I have a friend that is a makeup wizard and love when I get her to do mine. I cannot wait to see the photos, who did them? Oh toddlers! I want to do fall family photos but thinking we might do more of a day ion the life again since those seem to be easier now - esp with Chloe who cannot sit still for 1 second.
    Amelia and Ryder are so cute in the little chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks awesome. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks fantastic! Hopefully you got some good shots despite Amelia not cooperating. I bribe my kids with candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair and make-up look so good! I can't wait to see your maternity photos! Hopefully some of the ones with Amelia turned out better than you think they will!

    That pic of Amelia and Ryder is so cute! How fun that they are somewhat around the same age and can be buddies!

    My weekend was great! Friday night we went on for a nice date night which was really fun. Saturday I ran some errands. Sunday I went to a girlfriend's house and her and another friend helped me make the tags for the hotel welcome bags and the seating arrangement cards for the wedding. After that I stopped at another friend's house who is expecting twins (!!!!) in June!! I ordered dinner in for us and had a great time catching up. They have a little boy who is turning 2 in June so it was fun to see him! Their life is going to be crazy come June! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...